Last Sunday I published the updated 2019-20 version of my popular Practical Ed Tech Handbook. I started publishing one every school year in the fall of 2015. Each fall since then I’ve published an updated version. All together they’ve been downloaded more than 100,000 times. If you haven’t gotten your copy yet, you can download it right here from Box.com. Or if you want to view it before downloading it, take look at it as embedded below.
This year’s Practical Ed Tech Handbook has nine sections:
- Communication with students and parents.
- Backchannels & informal assessment
- Learning to Program
- Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Digital portfolios
- Audio recording and publishing
- Video creation and flipped lessons
- Digital citizenship
- Web search strategies