Good morning from Maine where it is looking and feeling like fall a little more every day. Last Sunday afternoon I did my first round of leaf removal and I’ll be doing another one this weekend. You have to stay on top of these things when you live in a place where a foot of snow in October isn’t unheard of. The other sign of fall is that my daughters have been decorating pumpkins all week.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. Google Forms Features You Should Know How to Use – Video
2. How to Randomize Question and Answer Sequences in Google Forms
3. Get Your Copy of the Free Practical Ed Tech Handbook
4. Math & Science Halloween Lessons
5. Creative Bridge – A Next Vista for Learning Video Contest
6. Common Craft Explains Incognito or Private Browser Windows
7. A Halloween-themed Physical Education Program
I’ll come to your school or conference.
I’m already booking my 2020 workshop and conference schedule. This will be my tenth year of speaking at schools and conferences. Click here to learn how to bring me to your school or conference.
Thank You for Your Support!
Other Places to Follow My Work
Besides FreeTech4Teachers.com and the daily email digest, there are other ways to keep up with what I’m publishing.
- Practical Ed Tech Newsletter – This comes out once per week (Sunday night/ Monday morning) and includes my tip of the week and a summary of the week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel – More than 15,000 are subscribed to my YouTube channel for my regular series of tutorial videos including more than 300 Google tools tutorials.
- Facebook – The FreeTech4Teachers.com Facebook page has nearly 450,000 followers.
- Twitter – I’ve been Tweeting away for the last twelve years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram – this is mostly pictures of my kids, my dogs, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.