|Found on the vending machine
in the teachers’ room at my school.
Good morning from rainy Maine. Rain in December in Maine is always a bummer because it washes away the know which means we can’t ski, sled, or make a snowman. But we’ll find something else fun to do today. I hope that you get to do something fun this weekend too.
This week I hosted the Practical Ed Tech Creativity Conference. If you missed one of the presentations, you can watch it on my YouTube channel. All of the presentations are available there.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. Tools to Improve the Accessibility of Websites, Videos, and Slides
2. Add Interactive Annotations to Images With a New Classtools Tool
3. Lesson Plan, Meal Plan, and Fitness Plan Templates
4. Easy Ways to Make Your Own Apps – Webinar Recording
5. Coding + Drones = 100% Engagement – Webinar Recording
6. How to Create Interactive Images With Classtools
7. ScriptSlide – A Google Slides Add-on for Pacing Presentations
I’ll come to your school in 2020!
2020 will be my tenth year of speaking at schools and conferences. Send me an email at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com to learn more about how we can work together.
Other Places to Follow My Work
Besides FreeTech4Teachers.com and the daily email digest, there are other ways to keep up with what I’m publishing.
- Practical Ed Tech Newsletter – This comes out once per week (Sunday night/ Monday morning) and includes my tip of the week and a summary of the week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel – More than 16,000 are subscribed to my YouTube channel for my regular series of tutorial videos including more than 300 Google tools tutorials.
- The Practical Ed Tech Podcast is where I answer questions from readers, share news and notes, and occasionally talk to interesting people in education.
- Facebook – The FreeTech4Teachers.com Facebook page has nearly 450,000 followers.
- Twitter – I’ve been Tweeting away for the last twelve years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram – this is mostly pictures of my kids, my dogs, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.